Park Place Property Management utilizes a very robust and comprehensive double entry accounting system to track all transactions for our clients and rental properties.
- When we receive payments, the item is scanned and attached to the payee's account for record keeping and immediately deposited into our insured rental account.
- We provide detailed monthly statements for each one of our rental properties to help our clients stay informed and assist in tax preparation. Included in our monthly statements is a year to date column, as well.
- There are approximately 50 additional reports available via e-mail to suit your needs
- Park Place Property Management is covered by a general liability, errors and omissions, and workman's compensation insurance policy. To obtain a copy of our certificate of insurance contact our office.
- We direct deposit our client's monthly equity distributions around the 10th day of each month with the assistance of our banks treasury services division. This eliminates the possibility of lost items in the mail and places the immediately available funds in our client's accounts several days quicker than mailing checks. Download our Direct Deposit Form.
Download our Owner Statement FAQ document.